Kamis, 14 November 2013

I received a hard decision

I do not know where I should start to reveal my sighing , , not enough for my tears said it all , grief is not able to cover everything , ,I know I'm sad , - , -but I'm always trying to toughen up , because I do not want people I look weak ,especially for him ( C ) I do not know if I'm there for him no , that I can not be sure because who knew it was him , I simply provide the best for him , but if at any time it happens , one hopes for him , the origin he was happy with the decision he took me trying to understand , trying to understand it , even if it's the worst thing for me , in fact I honestly can not thank heavy for me to accept this decision , but this is a decision that he gave me , but he always believed me that he always loved me , and nothing had changed from her .I trust you , and I hope all your words can you prove the future .


  

" this time I did not expect much, God gives opportunity to love and dearest to you that is enough for me, before this I never dreamed to be able to love again, but i,m sure I can take it all with you, and I will not stop my love without you next to me,, and I believe you will be the last love for me ..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar